Happy Birthday to me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soldier83, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Hope everyone is having a good 4th. Wish I could be to, sorry for being a downer to everyone. Not sure what else to say anymore. A weird feeling came over me today. I kinda started to feel numb. No thats not the word, not really numb just absent I guess. I dont really have anything important to say just wanted to talk to someone I guess. I know no one will read this for a while so I guess I'm not really talking to anyone, just thought getting my thoughts out there would help. Not this time. Maybe not ever again. Sorry to worry anyone, goodbye.
  2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! Hope you get to feeling better.
  3. Alex94

Alex94 Member

Happy Birthday!
    Remember, this is YOUR day, it is your right to feel special today.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Happy Birthday...hoping this year brings more joy...please PM me if you would like to 'talk'...happy birthday again
  5. Kim Novak

Kim Novak Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. I hope these greetings bring you some comfort.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday hun hugs
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Happy Birthday. Here if you need someone to talk to.
  8. Soldier83

June 21 was my Birthday, I had to sell my playstation all my games, and all my blu-rays so that I could have enough money to get to work the next day. My wife forgot that it was my birthday, and so did I to to tell you the truth. However through out everything that happened on my birthday the one cool thing that happened was it was the only day with cool weather we've had in months. I guess someone wanted me to have something for my birthday. Made me feel better anyway...
  9. callalilly

callalilly Member

Soldier, I'm glad you got a little relief on your b-day. I just wanted to comment on your "real name", 'cause I think I know where you're coming from. You are not a bad person, you did what you had to do. If you can't let it go, let it be. It is what it is and now it's time to move forward.
  10. Soldier83

Thats not really why I put that, I put that because I keep getting angry. I dont know why. I dont think that I need therapy, but i've been wrong before. BTW thanks for the B-day responses it helps.
  11. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Hey. I've been sad too...so I get it. You mentioned you're sorry to worry people...I don't think you should be sorry for that. Like you said, it's more important to get your thoughts out there. It sucks you had to sell your stuff. Do you know which things are bothering you? It can be hard to figure out....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.