Anon.

From ‘The Sun in Leo’

Many happy returns of the day,
With love and light,
Aquarius

:hug:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
So sorry for your losses, but I hope you will live in these ppl's love and memories and be kind to yourself, as they would have...J

A Message For Mo

M & M

Hoping you are both looking down on me and will help me somehow in the coming months. I love you both.
Dear Mo - my special birthday present for you is the following message:

Death Where Is Thy Sting?

Although we are eternal beings who cannot die and even though in truth there is no death, to say: ‘Death is nothing!’ would belittle its significance. What we earthlings perceive as death, when someone departs from this plane, is but a change and a transformation into a different state of life, which every soul has to undergo at the end of each lifetime. I believe that eventually everybody will reach the level of awareness where they can accept that this is so; we shall thus save ourselves a great deal of pain and suffering. You don’t have to take my word for it that this is true. How about trying the following for yourself?

First find a quite space where you can be sure that no-one will disturb you for a reasonable length of time. The best and safest way of doing this is by first asking your Guardian Angel to stand by you, to guide and protect you and show you the way. Then make yourself as comfortable as you can, light a candle, look into its flame, centre yourself by listening to the sound of your breathing, and feel how you are becoming still. Only when you are good and ready start to imagine that your loved one is drawing close and wishes to communicate with you. Focus on your heart and listen to the words of comfort that come to you from there, safe in the knowledge that these are not messages from some ‘other world out there somewhere’ but from your own heart, where your loved presently dwells.

Having done this for a moment or two, read the words that start at the following paragraph. Don’t think about them or evaluate them, but focus your attention on the world of your feelings and listen to the responses that come from your heart; they are your inner guidance. This is what your loved one wishes to tell you:

‘I have not gone from you. I have merely slipped onto different level of life and that is very much like going into another room. The world of spirit is not some place else. It is not ‘up there’, but an integral part of your present environment, the material world. Although I no longer dwell on that plane, I am still myself and you are you; we always shall be. We are eternal beings who cannot die and whatever we have ever been to each other, we still are. The love between us does not need to die through my departure. The great wisdom of the Divine has decreed that, on the contrary, through the experience of death human love should grow stronger and deeper – if two souls so wish.

‘That’s why I ask you to call me by my old familiar names, let them be the well-known words they always were and say them without effort. Speak to me the easy way you used to do and let there be no difference in the sound of your voice. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Enjoy the jokes that made us laugh and express your amusement the way we always did together. Play with me and smile at me. Think of me and pray for me in the manner you always did. Never doubt for a moment that I can hear you, that I feel your love, and that I shall always be with you, wherever you are.

‘Life is eternal and the human spirit is immortal; in truth, there is no death and life consists of absolute and unbroken continuity. On its inner level all is one, and you are as much part of me as I am of you. Nothing needs to change between you and me, just because I have gone through the great transformation before you. If we both so wish, our relationship can remain the same it always was between you and me, and life continues to be everything it has meant to us. My departure from the physical plane was no accident; it was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, I should also be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you so wish. But if you still want me, the death of my physical body is going to present us with many opportunities for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible, when we both still dwelled in physicality.

‘You can find me and be with me, whenever you want to, because I shall be alive in your heart, for as long as you want me to be there. In the corners of your mind I am always waiting for your call. I shall never be further away from you than a thought, and you can get in touch with me whenever you want; it’s as simple as that. I shall always listen to you when you need me; when you call me, I shall come to help and guide you. But, never forget that you and I each have different lessons to attend to – you in the material world, and I now in the world of light. Therefore, let us also give each other the necessary space and time, so that when we do meet we can come ever closer to each other, to share precious moments – the way we always did. All rests safely in God’s hands; all is well. God and the Angels are always with you and with me, and am I.’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

With love and light,
Aquarius

:pinkrose:​

BornFree

:hugtackles: :pinkrose:

Emoticons seem so empty, sending gentle hugs and care your way. So sorry for your losses! Hoping time will somehow do its job and lessen your pain xx

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00