Happy Easter 2018!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Happy Easter to anyone that celebrates it.

I was just at the shops and got my mom a lovely bouquet of flowers and chocolates, I am looking forward to giving them to her when she wakes, got my niece a cool Easter egg which I am sure she will love and the sister closest to me a box of choccies!

What are your plans for this Easter Sunday?

I'm just going to chill out for the day and take it easy, spend some quality time here on SF :)

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
I knew a little about the day but not enough so I decided to read up on it in respect of the people who celebrate this time for what it truly means.

Easter, otherwise known as Pascha or Ressurection Sunday, is the celebration of the ressurection of Christ (please do correct me if I’m wrong). I’m interested in all peoples beliefs as, regardless of whether or not we choose to be religious and what religion people follow, I think all of us here at SF would like to share one belief: that there is hope of life renewed, that no matter what has happened we can come back stronger than before, and above all that nobody here will be forsaken in their hour of need.

What a wonderful community this is, that all are welcome here regardless of creed, colour, religion, sexual orientation, health issues, past experiences...the list is endless. So today I will be celebrating the ideals of compassion, understanding, unconditional love, faith in all its forms, differences, uniqueness, support, family and friendship.

That there is a place for people to come, real people that have reached what they perceive as the end, only to find a group of like minded individuals who empathise, are non judgemental and ready to fight for life side by side is, in my humble opinion, a real life miracle happening on a daily basis.

Happy Easter everyone! :)

View attachment 7844

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00