Happy ending

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by uhhhh, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uhhhh

uhhhh New Member

I'm tired of holding on for others sake. My will to live died out long ago I just want peace. Suicide may seem sad to some, but its my happy ending even though its different from others.
  2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Then hold on for your own sake. Perhaps--I'm not qualified to dispense advice. But do feel welcome here, you always deserve the best in life.
  3. howardTX

howardTX Active Member

I am SO with you. I am just holding on for the sake of other and the more I look at it... I see that I would be holding on until my own natural death comes if I keep on that way. It is difficult, I am here to tell you... I have had these feelings since grade school and there are highs and lows but there are times I do look back and think I am glad I either put it off or the feelings passed. I hope you can do the same. Keep putting it off and make yourself get some help. There is more help out there than there was a few years ago and YOU ARE NOT ALONE in these feelings even though you might think/feel that way. It took me years to face that fact and finally get some help. I'm not there, not sure if I will ever be to a point I don't want to "end it" but with some medications and coping tools, things are better. I have had the same feelings you are having right now. Ready to have peace, relaxed... but I hope you can put it off and continue to do so. I have been VERY close about 4 or 5 times... on the door step but thought and prayed, then "chickened out." Or I guess I could say things became clearer and I just put it off a year or created some kind of goal. I forget... and this just worked for me in an odd sort of way. I really hope you find a way to change your mind, find a good reason to live (like find the best ice cream in the world... that is mine but you can use it. :) ) Take care and I think the world is a better place with all of us in it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.