Happy F****** Birthday

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Morningstar, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Morningstar

Morningstar Well-Known Member

Well I'm officially 23 now, so what?, I have nothing of value to show for 23 years on this planet. Probably never will either, so honestly just a few more weeks and it'll all be over. . .
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Well we are glad you are with us, and I hope this year brings you more joy..please stay and continue to share with us what is going on...big hugs
  3. Rakly

Rakly Member

Happy birthday Morningstar.
    We're with you!
  4. Sleep

Sleep Active Member

I always feel down and tearful on my birthday. Another year older and hardly anything to show for it. The only consolation is it's in March when the weather is getting better. It feels like people don't really care though.

Hope you have a good one, Morningstar. Keep battling.
  5. Morningstar

Morningstar Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone, this is the most welcome I've ever felt on one of these types of sites. Every other one or group I've joined I've always just been ignored. If I could cry I probably would considering how people on here have actially. . . bothered. It means alot, really it does. This year my bday was supposed to be different. . .but it all just went to hell. I had been clean for over 8 months but the depression just built an built this past month. And then when I went home before new years I caved in and used. And when I got home I spent new years alone and si'd which I also hadn't done in over 8 months. I cancelled the party I was gonna have because I just can't face everyone and keep acting like I'm okay when I'm so far from it. So many people have come to depend on me, respect me, and give a shit(I'm a member of a NA group and even the treasuter for my group)And I'm just a failure. . .again, as usual and they don't know I'm just a huge collection of lies. *Sigh* I'm thankful I can get this out somewhere, I haven't slept again and I feel like crap, I'll shut up now though.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Morningstar, happy belated birthday. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and let you know you're not alone,I hope this year brings you some happiness and joy, much love, lynn xox