Happy Fathers day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Made one mistake now I'm spending my entire time regreting it. I spent last night having conversations with my neighbours from my room. Imagine everybody taking a kick at you because of their problem, that's how I feel. Everybody wants to blame somebody they blame me. My life is at a point where nothing realy matters anymore. I came so close to dying that now I'm scared to attempt further suicides. I hate my step father because he didn't let me keep the girl that I loved, he made me give her up, this happend 5 years ago, now I'm ruined, confused, hated, angry, and mad. People got the wrong idea about me, sure I made mistakes but I learn from that, for this I get no respect. I feel so much pain that I don't no how I don't go mad becasue of it. My life goal is to be hated by everybody at least then I know why I'm suffering.

2. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

im sorry to hear what happend with your girlfriend and step dad. I feel quite the same way, my school has pretty much just given up on me now and pretty much everyone else has too. No one stops to really think about you and how you feel it's just like oh, well he's not getting anywhere lets just leave him. I just hate everyone now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.