Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 15, 2007.

1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Does anyone celebrate Halloween? Be careful, stay safe & enjoy your CANDY(which I will be handing out this year). :pirate: :eek:ld: :spidy: :superman: :football: :devil: :alien: :jason:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

we dont :(

I know kids get candy..what do older people get? drugs and needles? lol sorry

3. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

happy halloween... tho we don't celebrate it here, but th eidea of this day is great i think...

4. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Halloween is one of the best holidays :biggrin: mainly because of the fact that my mum always makes these chocolate rice crispies cakes with marshmallows in them and theres always lots of scarey stuff on tv :smile:

5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

adults get sweet parties were its totally cool to get wasted and hit on the school girls there. (gross!)

oh and you can dressup in awesome costumes.

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:dance: halloween even thou i grown up me and couple friends gonna be going into haunted house and get scare, and hopeful stay out of trouple with the police :hiding: and hand out some candy and a big party at my house.

7. Raven

Raven Guest

Happy Samhain,
    The day to watch the shining :halloween

8. winter

winter Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween! A couple of weeks ago, I went to Knott's Scary Farm and Scream Zone. I've decided that Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday. I love getting scared!

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I got candy for the 'trick or treaters' but it's all going down into my belly. Yummy. I knew there was a reason why I liked Halloween :)

10. i used to but i'm too old now
    i just stay in with my mum and sister and watch ''scary'' movies