Happy Happy Joy Joy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frankie626, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

:tongue:

Haven't been on this forum or posted in a very long time.. Yesterday was my birthday and all I could think about was how great it would be to just sit out in the rain by this quiet park next to my house and blow a hole through the side of my head.. I wish my life could just end now. Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!:biggrin:

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey.........what's going on with you ? please continue reaching out here - give us more information on your situation. please.

you've been here - so you hopefully understand you get total acceptance here. most, if not all of us have been where you are. . ... more than once, too.

it is a good thing that you came here. any of us will talk to you - and i hope you can somehow know - that i care about you.

we all have a place in this world. in THIS life. you have a place. and the world would be lessened, without you.
    :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Frankie,
    What is happening?? You kind of have left us hanging so we don't know how to help you..Has something triggered you here recently?? You've been here before so you know you will get all the support we can muster!! Please talk to us!!~Joseph~

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Frankie :hug:

Happy belated birthday!

Whats causing you to feel this way hun? talk to us, we will try and help :hug:

Lynn xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.