Happy I found this community

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by champie, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champie

champie Well-Known Member

An important thing happened to me yesterday; I found this community.

I have a couple of amazing friends who seem to be willing to listen for an eternity to my expressions of despondence, frustration and anger. Perhaps you understand that this actually makes me feel worse because I believe that it is a heavy burden on them over time.

I am hoping that this community will be a safe place for me to share my thoughts with people who accept the burden of support for each other. I'm willing to do the same for anyone here because I think I'm starting to understand how important it is for all of us.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Can relate to not wanting to be a burden to friends and/or family, it's actually why I turfed up on here :laugh:
    Here it's safe to say what you need to say and you will never be seen as a burden :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad you found us too...that is one of the lovely parts of SF is that there are so many ppl who can relate to what you are saying and can support you...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...welcome again, J

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi champie hope to see you posting alot okay getting all those emotions out into the open not holding onto them Welcome to SF. :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.