1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy memories.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Confusticated, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

We all have something happy to remember, so share them! Even if just a single memory, as long as it doesn't make you feel worse, post it up. :)

2. victor

victor Account Closed

well.. i keep remembering one day of my life.. i was a kid, maybe 16 or whatever. i was homeless (had to leave home coz my mother was such a bitch), been using drugs (extasy n amphetamine) and stealing bikes to get money to survive. not quite a fairytale lol. but that day (actually it was nite lol) i was laying under a starry summer sky and felt happy, felt that theres so much ahead and i can make it.. it was an amazing feeling, and i keep remembering that nite every once in a while.. i was so young and ambitious.. :) makes me smile thinking of it.. well, i did really make it indeed - ive been flying high at some point, and not too long ago actually.. that kid back then could never even dream of the lifestyle i was living :) but now.. well, im back to where i was back then - only 10yrs older and heartbroken and not that ambitious anymore:( but u never know whats waiting around next corner..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.