Happy memories.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Confusticated, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

We all have something happy to remember, so share them! Even if just a single memory, as long as it doesn't make you feel worse, post it up. :)

2. victor

victor Account Closed

well.. i keep remembering one day of my life.. i was a kid, maybe 16 or whatever. i was homeless (had to leave home coz my mother was such a bitch), been using drugs (extasy n amphetamine) and stealing bikes to get money to survive. not quite a fairytale lol. but that day (actually it was nite lol) i was laying under a starry summer sky and felt happy, felt that theres so much ahead and i can make it.. it was an amazing feeling, and i keep remembering that nite every once in a while.. i was so young and ambitious.. :) makes me smile thinking of it.. well, i did really make it indeed - ive been flying high at some point, and not too long ago actually.. that kid back then could never even dream of the lifestyle i was living :) but now.. well, im back to where i was back then - only 10yrs older and heartbroken and not that ambitious anymore:( but u never know whats waiting around next corner..