1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happy moments?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by hollowvoice, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

if you could replay a happy moment in your life what would it be??

mine would have to be the day i knew i had found my soulmate,we were out one night went for a late night coffee at the burger bar on the hill we just huddled together sat in front of the car looking out over the city,just a perfect moment.

2. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

Towards the end of last summer I went with a friend and did a bungie jump off a crane on Brighton sea front. When I jumped I dived forward, arms out and made sure I kept my eyes wide open. That moment when my mind came to terms with what I had just done, just looking at the grass 150 ft below me as I began to pick up speed and head towards it with nothing but a glorified elastic band around my feet.
    Thats the moment I would love to re-live right now.

I have had other times in my life when I have been more happy, but this is the most recent and its the one I would reply right now.

3. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Finding out I got into my top-choice boarding school. I got an email saying 'CA has news for you' or something along those lines and it had a video embedded in it. I clicked on it and it went to the page and said in giant letters 'YOU GOT IN!'

I screamed and literally danced around my house. It was something I'd wanted more than anything else, and one of the few moments of true happiness I've had in a really long time.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I would say all the times I found out I was pregnant, that feeling is like nothing else Ive felt before.

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Catching both my beautiful children as they entered this world.

6. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

becoming a mum, nothing in the world compares to that rush of love.

7. barto

barto Well-Known Member

-Green Day concert: It was my first concert ever and it was like a circus! Classic rock covers, TP guns, a Crazy Green Dude, men in drag...My mind went blank and it was just me and the music.
    -GWAR concert: Not really a fan of the band, but the show was amazing. I moshed and got covered with "Lady Gaga's" blood. And after the show, I got tons of free and autographed stuff from the opening band because I understood one of the member's "This is my boomstick" shirt
    -My recent trip to NY with my best friend: We saw American Idiot the musical (Billie Joe was fantasic as St Jimmy) and after the show we met his wife! She talked and laughed with us even though I made such a fool out of myself...such a nice lady :smile:

**I don't want any hate for Green Day :tongue: they were my "starter punk" band and I'm forever loyal**

8. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.