happy mothers day!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZundertowZ, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i just found out today that my mother let my student loans go into default, they were in my name being sent 2 her house on her insistance so she would pay them as repayment of money she stole from me! so the irs took all my tax returns, 950 dollars. hopefully they dont start garnishing my checks. i have no credit anyway i owe 50,000 dollars in hosp bills from my only attempt. so in a couple of months my gf/bf of ten yrs left me 4 another guy, never said goodbye, and this. i have a bottle of pills with my name on it, already took some, i think ill enjoy the high 4 a while and then im done! i can never trust a soul, i have no one anyway! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear that your mom has done this to you. Did you talk to her about it? Maybe you could call the place your loans come from and make arrangements to repay them. Explain the situation to them. If you can pay them back in a timely manner, it may help to reestablish your credit. There may also be something you can do about your medical bills. There are programs available for low income people that can have part of the bills forgiven. I do not know your situation, but it may be worth looking into. Please do not take any more pills. It may be hard to establish trust with someone in the future , but it is possible. Please stay safe and take care. :hug:
  3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I think gentle has said it all really hun, but i just wanted to let you know im thinking of you too.
  4. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

Break up is one of the hardest to deal with. I think maybe
    of the isolation that it brings to us.
    Money problems will go away.Your sanity is the priority above

I can tell you are a good human being otherwise you won't
    bother greet us Happy Mothers Day.
    Same to you even under this circumstances.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.