Happy New Year, Not

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fatman1966, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

Well the day has arrived, the big 40.

Really not happy about it !

Shaved the beared off, but now I can see my chubby face.

Got to do the happy families thing this afternoon !!!!

Oh........ just not interested.

If my life were a book, then I think I've just go to the part were you realise that its rubbish and you dont really care if the hero saves the day, then you wonder why you wasted so much time reading it this far, cos you Knew it was a crap book after the first chapter, but you carried on in the vain hope it might get better, but it didn't.

It a strange feeling to know, and for the younger folks here, I meen relly know not just have a vague idea, that this is as good as its gets, and all you have left is drifting along in a comfortably numb state, alone and empty inside.

Some one take this year out the back and shoot it, I cant wait for it to be over, I'll have a whole new fresh year to screw up in the morning.

What joy
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its just another day for me....there all the same these days...highlight though is im going to the football, so thats something at least...gonna be a massive crowd...I plan to get pissed and watch the footy...sounds like a decent way to spend a couple hours.

Ive made some new year resolutions..95% of which will no doubt fail...oh well, they better succeed or 2008 is looking unlikely.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Happy new year Guys..she said thru gritted teeth. Am on day 2 of what I hope will be at least a 3 day bender.
    Should I ever decide to be sober..then I'll think and worry about 2007. :mad: :sad: :unsure: :blink:
  4. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care

Well better get ready for my "party", deep joy !!!

Wonder if I can be home and in bed before midnight !!!!!!

Looks like the grumpy old man gene has already kicked in !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2006