Happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
IMG_20200917_230612_152.jpg

Happy new year. Kesivah, vechasimah, tovah. Kesiva, vekatima tovah. May the year bring lotsa good things. Hope. Joy. Serenity. Love. Peace.

@Gonz @extraterrestrialone @Pip @charlietgirl @Kafka @AFlower @Ixtab @DowntheRabbitHole @Livelife @mbczion and everyone else who I've missed out.

Please being them along. I don't know anyone any longer.... and can't recollect who else may celebrate the new tear now.

The wishes for peace and joy are to y'all regardless whether this is what you count as your new year.

I had to go through youtube. None are perfect.... for those wondering bracha means blessing. Shana is a year, tova is good, mesuka/metuka (s and t are interchangeable depending on your pronunciation) is sweet.

Sharing this one because of the masks

View attachment 37972

Happy new year. Kesivah, vechasimah, tovah. Kesiva, vekatima tovah. May the year bring lotsa good things. Hope. Joy. Serenity. Love. Peace.

@Gonz @extraterrestrialone @Pip @charlietgirl @Kafka @AFlower @Ixtab @DowntheRabbitHole @Livelife @mbczion and everyone else who I've missed out.

Please being them along. I don't know anyone any longer.... and can't recollect who else may celebrate the new tear now.

The wishes for peace and joy are to y'all regardless whether this is what you count as your new year.

I had to go through youtube. None are perfect.... for those wondering bracha means blessing. Shana is a year, tova is good, mesuka/metuka (s and t are interchangeable depending on your pronunciation) is sweet.

Happy New Year!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
View attachment 37972

Happy New Year!!! Inno and everyone!!!

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just realised I didn't translate. #5781 is the year number.

Geula - redemption (personal/global). Yeshuos (yeshuot, yeshua, yeshuah...) - salvation - resolutions and solutions should come.

Hebrew words at the bottom say Shanah tovah - may the year be a good one.

May this year bring geulot and yeshuot to all. Whether you celebrate these days or not.

You're worth it and deserve the best....

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Ginger biscuits. Really easy to make. Better slightly raw so soft and gooey. Or that's my taste.
my grandmother used to make cookies that looked very much like these but they had walnuts in them. i’m not sure about thhe ginger. i never really liked walnuts but i loved those cookies. and better than that, i loved tasting the batter before it got cooked. Inno, yours look pretty yummy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00