Happy people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krem

I see plenty of them. And they sicken me. For no other reason that they are happy. I could come with fine examples of other's suffering, on how worthless they are, how miserable most are, but that would be lying. I know it is because I, myself, do not feel their joy. I know it is because I believe them to be happy because of my lack of joy, that they find amusement in me, that they wish to show their happiness to remind me what I do not have. They are friendly to one another, like the perfect little happy family, with every sort of social greeting, while I just stare at them, with a blank expression, silently speaking against them, for I dare not speak my mind, for I know I am in the wrong. I realise fully that I am selfish, that their joy has nothing to do with me, but I believe otherwise. How could I not.

It's like feasting in front of one tied to a tree.

losthope

I see plenty of them. And they sicken me.
I can relate to that. My social anxiety has increased because when I have to face people, everyone seems happy or excited for being alive, that makes me feel a complete outcast.
Before coming to this forum, I used to feel like I was the only unhappy person in the world.

Krem

I can relate to that. My social anxiety has increased because when I have to face people, everyone seems happy or excited for being alive, that makes me feel a complete outcast.
Before coming to this forum, I used to feel like I was the only unhappy person in the world.
..and then you see other 'sad' people cheering each other up with smilies, 'hugs', and so on. Lovely, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00