happy songs make me feel sad

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by anonymousguy, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymousguy

anonymousguy Member

Sometimes when I'm listening to music and I listen to a happy song, I get very sad. I feel lonely and unloved, and often my eyes will start to tear up. It's just a blatant reminder of how empty my life feels. I also get the same effect when I'm around my friend and his girlfriend. I think, man he's so lucky, she's just about the nicest girl in the world and very pretty. It makes me feel so down on myself knowing that I'll never have a girlfriend.

A few times I've slept at night and had vivid dreams where I fell in love. When I wake up in the morning and realize that I was dreaming and what I was feeling wasn't real, I just cry. I'm so desperate, it's disgusting. Why would any woman ever want me? I'm a creep.

Sad songs make me sad as well by the way. I'm going to go listen to some radiohead.
  2. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

same here, every time i listen to a happy song, it feels like they're trying to rub it in my face so i get very down. so i try to stick with my death metal.... not happy music at all:tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.