Happy St Patricks Day Tuessday!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome to Tuesday!!! And it's St. Patricks Day as well!!!!

I had a great weekend with the kids. All is well there. And I got a repreive on the divorce deal. Wife has to have sugery to correct a glaucoma issue with an eye. And since she is currently covered under my health insurance, the issues has been postponed til June 1st. Turns out, once the divorce is done, she will be dropped from my health insurance. And I have no control over that decision.

And for everyone who sent me a pm, giving me words of encouragement, THANK YOU AND BIG HUGS all around!!!!!

So...here we are..Tuesday!!!! Let's have a great day, and....let us know how you plan to spend your St Patty's day!!!

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey.....not sure is this is good news or bad news - :rolleyes: - but you seem chipper! have you started toasting early??

i am not irish in any way, but i have on my ""Kiss Me, I'm Irish"" boxer shorts and later will make sure to wear 'other' green. and will raise a cold one at 5 pm

sorry i am missing the green river in chicago. but green beer sucks
    Happy St. Patricks day everyone!

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Nope....I havent tilted a glass yet. I am at work. lol

I dunno, I got my hair cut yesterday for the hearing...and then afterwards went out and bought some new clothes...so I am looking good today at work, if I do say so myself.

And green beer is great!!!!
    :tongue:

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

.....hey....i'm picky about my beer! just sayin...but i'll drink ANY beer if it's at Wrigley Field......

and.....hope you're workin the new look there....:wink:

spread the charm around honey and watch the girls fall at your feet......!

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yeah....don't really think so. The women here at my work, are either married or have guys. And the ones that are single, have seen me when I havent looked my best. lol

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The principal at our school warned the kids to wear green today. Instead of the usual pinches she told the kids she would kiss them. The kindergarten teacher has a tradition of playing leprachaun on this day. He goes into the 1st grade rooms and tips over desks, spills coins (chocolate of course) and causes general mayhem, It makes a fun day for the kids.

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Paddy's day rocked :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.