Happy Thanksgiving!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Earn, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!! :smile:

On thanksgiving my family usually watch football or the macys parade in the morning.then we will start cooking the turkey so its ready around 6ish along with all the other food were gonna have.like mashed potatoes n gravy,cranberrry sauce,stuffing,usually some kind of casaroe yukk.and everyyear we try watch the charlie brown thanksgiving on tv after were all too stuffed to move.

what does everyone do here for there thanksgiving?anyone with a wierd tradition?

Anyone ever have a turducken?
  2. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

What actually is 'Thanksgiving' all about?
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

THE COWBOYS PLAY TODAY!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't wait. :)
  4. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Its a day for everyone to give thanks for what they have,and eat lots of food(like what i put up there),watch the macys day parade,watch football,and just basicly get together with family and loved ones and be thankful for what we have together.

Oh and watch Charlie browns thanksgiving special!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  5. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

OMG hahaha rick roll was just on the macys day parade haha
  6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

To all those celebrating Thanksgiving I wish you a merry one.
    Too bad its only an american celebration. All countries should have such celebration day to gather and be thankful for what we have.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I wish i could be in America for this tradition. It seems many people have a great day and it seems like a good thing to celebrate. Anyway, happy thanksgiving all. Hope all you americans had a great day!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all the wonderful people I have had the chance to meet through this site.
  9. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

--anyways; Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. (technically, it's Monday.)
    So, to Canadians--or... no, just to everyone: Happy Thanksgiving.

Even if you are not celebrating this holiday by killing turkeys and raping the earth of it's fall harvests, I'd like to know... what are you thankful for? :sparkle:

I am thankful for a roof over my head. Even if it's not the nicest roof, it's still protecting me from the elements. Cool. I don't like the elements very much. They are mean. They hurt my skin...and stuff...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.