Happy to be me

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by morning rush, May 2, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

last night I was in pain, I think I have inflammatory arthritis. But as I was drifting to sleep, I realised that I am happy to be me.

I am happy to have guinea pigs. Even though it's hard to take care of them when I'm depressed, they cheer me up and make me smile.

I am happy with my apartment, it's my own place, cheap and quiet. Good neighborhood, great neighbors. I can go in the back to swing on the swing. I get to share my thirst for good health.

I am happy with the way I look. I can wear dresses, and now I'm back at wearing nice shoes (as oppose to running shoes all the time) I think I'm beautiful with make up on, doing facials, painting my nails.

I am happy that I write, make jewelry and paint/draw. I like what I do.

I am happy I work hard to be healthy and lose weight.

Even through the down times, I don't give up. I want to live and do things I like. I'm getting back on the horse and I feel great about it....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is truly inspirational...hoping you continue to feel as you do and that others can find what they like about themselves

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am happy hun you are feeling better and can enjoy all the things that bring you joy hugs

4. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

You are a shining example to all of us who are struggling with learning to love and like ourselves, just the way we are.

Keep the good work up!

:hug:​