Happy Trails!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rojomi, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

R.I.P. Rojomi-not really, just have moved on to greener pastures. SF was detrimental to me tho I realize it has helped many & others call it home.
    Having been branded a pariah early on, the only support I ever received here was form gentlelady & Hazel. I will not go into detail since it would be moderated out & dissent is NOT permitted at SF except by cretain priviledged members.
    For the sake of any newbies who've come looking for support, if you don't find it here, keep looking. Narrow your search to your specific problem and you'll find it. I did. I wasted time & nerves looking for it here-some find it, others don't. But don't give up because of this place.

Forums exist where you can actually find support and friends. Guess it's a matter of finding the right fit, but never give up.

I can think of lots of things I'd like to say to Robin and a certain select group of females here, but I won't- as it would be edited out.

Kids-keep looking, if you don't find it here-I didn't. You can find it else where. There are Nice Supportive caring people out there, you just need to keep searching.

SF-go to the dogs. Hasta la never!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.