happy vs depressed

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by morning rush, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

when people around me are happy that makes me so happy, I'm all joyful for them but then I start to feel bad because I'm not happy, and I'm afraid if I start to talk about my problems they'll be all down when they were so up...then it'd be my fault that they got depressed...

does anyone else feels like this?

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

all the time......

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

yep youre not alone,sometimes i go out of my way not to talk to people i care about on here and may bring down

4. stig

stig Well-Known Member

andi, that's why we're here. to talk to and to help. we can't help and support you if we don't know there's a problem.

5. hollowvoice

no problems just fine thanks

6. hollowvoice

double post

7. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeah totally the samwe way here.

i like d it when other peopel were happy coz they had money off me but as long as they were happy i was ok but i run out of money and they obv. not so happy anymore with me.

and yeah RE talking about problems, yeah that screwed me up badly too.
    its like a vicious cycle.

i hope you are able to talk about your worries sommehow though.

8. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Thats the definition of who I am, so your not alone.

9. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Yeah, I feel like that too. Sometimes I bring people down, just being there, so I'll just go hide in a basement or something.

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I feel that way also. When surrounded by happy people, i synergize myself to them. But after they leave, i will be back to my normal self. I don't act depressed around people.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  11. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Sometimes... but its not a good idea to suppress memories. might explode, boom!

12. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

I find myself doing that a lot of the time too. I eventually noticed that when people tried to get to know me, or get closer to me, all I did was disappoint/hurt/depress them just by being the negative person I so often am. So now, instead, I just try to act the way everyone else around me is.. it's not healthy to live a lie, I'm aware, but it beats ruining other peoples days. =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.