Happy weekends

Cagla

romantic bastard
My happy weekend: Saturday , parents fight so me and brother got outside wandering idly whole day because at home there is hell. Sunday, in your bedroom ,feeling like th loneliest creature on earth , feeling like doing nothing, looking at the wall, nobody calls you because you have no friends, no one.
That's my happy weekend. I do it all the time. It is so fun to live like this. I love myself. I love my life. Such an amazing weekend!

Cagla

romantic bastard
Never mind. I fucking love my weekends. I never feel lonely with my pillow. I don't need a friend. I'm just happy with my books . The people in books are the best friends. They don't hurt. They don't ignore. I don't care if no one answers though. I am so happy. I am truly.. I am full of happiness. I don't need your attention too. I need my pillow and my books. Ignore me I'm so happy anyways..

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
my weekends are so happy. Not crappy at all. I enjoy them a lot!!! Truly enjoy . Such beautiful weekends. Lovely, full of friendship, love and kindness... I love my happy weekends.
I’m sorry but I can’t tell if that’s sarcasm? If it’s not them I’m glad you’re having a good weekend. If it is.... well then like I say I’m sorry it’s shitty.

Cagla

romantic bastard
I’m sorry but I can’t tell if that’s sarcasm? If it’s not them I’m glad you’re having a good weekend. If it is.... well then like I say I’m sorry it’s shitty.
never mind... I just want to fly away. Some magical place where people will love me. I make up things to seem interesting , to be likable. Within helps. If I go, the only magical place I go is hell. Anyway...

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sorry your weekend is bad. If that's the routine then it sounds like it's time to change that for yourself.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00