harassment

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

before i go into the b.s. and probably answer my own question which is what everyone else around me has told me, ignore it. i have been with my boyfriend for 10 months now. he lives in a neighborhood that is unfortunately drug and prostitute possessed. he is like me of mental disablement so he really has no choice in where he lives as he rents a room in an older style house from someone he has known for years. now in these ten months i have been with him i have been getting called a ***** or hoe just about every other day more so recently by all folks of different life.

so a crazy ass black female kept mouthing off behind me on the bus so i had to move and sit next to my disabled male friend. the day before that i figured out she was the one yelling ugly ass hoe towards me. today i had a white female and male couple pass by me as i was walking to class and though i had my headphones on i had it at a lower volume and heard the male turn and call me a *****. okay, just because my boyfriend lives in that type of neighborhood doesn't mean i am over there selling myself you stupid jackasses. nor do i sleep around on him. people just fucking randomly yelling at me aggravates my illness. i have been homicidal for the past few days. i am intelligent enough not to act on these behaviors.

i really wish folks would get a life and quit worrying about my business. i always get folks looking at me and judging me with negative bullshit. this is what drives me toward wanting to murder people is this constant yelling and crazy shit that people do. i am not going to quit college because of them.

i am so upset right now that i can't type anymore.

any suggestions?

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Kinna,

Honestly there is not much that can be done in your situation. You need to only care that you love your boyfriend and you're not selling yourself to him. You need to remind yourself that. Do not break up with him or leave college because of these ignorant people. Put your headphones on loud and just tell yourself how much he means to you. You'll get through it. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i was going to say the same thing. Put headphones on loud ignore idiots and just go on with living. They will evetually get it your not going to be bothered by them Go luck in college good for you .

4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I suggest you keep that spirit you have and never quit college over some ignorant dummies.Like the others said,just live for you and your bf and realize that these people can't touch you.In time,you and your bf may be able to move.:smile:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The important people know the truth. Don't let them get under your skin. It is their loss if they don't take the time to see who you are. :hug:

6. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thank you so much guys for your replies! *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.