Hard time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm having a hard time, could really use some to tell me that I'm not horrible. Feeling really alone in all of this.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

You're not horrible.......you're human and being human can be painful. I feel alone too and it's not a good feeling. But I believe it will not always be like this. One thing about life is everything changes, I have to keep that in mind when I feel bad about myself and when I feel alone in the world. I have to believe it will get better and my feelings will change.
    Hang in there my friend, you will get through this.

Rockclimbinggirl likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You are an amazing person, kcho. You help a lot of people here and is always so kind. You're a very special person!

*hugs* Please feel free to write anytime, okay?

Rockclimbinggirl and AdamTide like this.
  4. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

You definitely are not horrible. You are a good person who deserves happiness. You are stronger than you think. You are very nice to others and I assure you they appreciate it. You are NOT along and everything WILL be ok. Let us know anytime we can help.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are not horrible at all! You're one of the sweetest most caring people I know. Please just be safe my friend, I admire your strength and courage you have shown so far. You are wonderful :)

Rockclimbinggirl and AdamTide like this.
  6. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

See you have THREE people telling you how great you are. :) And it's TRUE. You're gonna have such a fulfilling life. Focus on each day and getting good out of each day.

7. AJE

AJE Well-Known Member

No you are most definitely not a horrible person.
    You've helped countless people on here including me & it is very much appreciated.
    Stay strong

8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I don't think you're a horrible person. Quite the opposite...you're supportive, kind, intelligent. :)

sahel, AdamTide and Rockclimbinggirl like this.
  9. HBStrider

HBStrider Well-Known Member

Your definitely not horrible plus your Canadian :))))) Hope you never thing that way again.

10. oceanic

oceanic Member

You're a very kind and supportive person kcho - it's always good to see you :)

AdamTide likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.