hard to say goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I think it is easier to just skip the formality, i feel like i have been saying goodbye for the last year or so, no need to make a formal statment, they will know.

Plus, i think as i get closer to doing it, the less all of that bullshit matters. My death can't be orderly, i can't make it easier for anyone, it is going to be hard no matter what i try to do beforehand. I just need to get it over with, the waiting is agony enough.
  2. Fading Mentality

Fading Mentality Active Member

It is ridiculous that society has put you in this place. No one has seen that people are to blame for our positions on life. I wish you would have found what you were looking for in life as I still search as well. I would urge you find wise people in which to grow from as I find it helps to bring yourself above the pathetic world we have created.
  3. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Then don't say goodbye. Please keep talking. There are many here who care about you and would miss you terribly. What is triggering you now? I'm here if you want to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.