Hardest Stage In A Person Life.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Feb 5, 2010.

What Is The Hardest Stage In A Person Life?

1. Being a child.

1 vote(s)
  2. Being a teenager.

10 vote(s)
  3. Being an adult.

6 vote(s)
  4. Being a senior adult.

0 vote(s)
  5. Every stages cause life sucks!

14 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Until the day we find the fountain of youth, everyone will have to age... It's as if our life is separated by chapters. And almost like a book, it almost always start nice and easy, then a little more dramatic and then the final curtain calls.
    I'm speaking of coarse about being a child, teen, adult and a senior.
    It is clear to everyone that life has a course with a beginning, a middle, and an end.
    This concept not only involves the idea that there are different phases in life, but emphasizes the belief that any phase builds upon the previous ones.
    In the same way a boy can't learn how to divide or multiply without first knowing how to add or subtract, the fact of forming adult relationships outside of the family of origin is problematic for a person who never had acceptable relationships at home.

Life Phase 1: Exploring
    Exploring (life stage one)

In life stage one, you begin by exploring your world in search of ... inspiration ... answers ... a life direction ... or a lover. IT all depends on the area of life you are dealing with.

Life Calling (life stage two)

Life stage two is a time to follow the promise of things to come and seek to understand what you are called to do. Dreams, touchstones and things that delight you all provide hints and clues worth pursuing.

Focusing (life stage three)

What drives life stage three is a quest to follow you calling and find your passion and what makes you unique. Questions about life, who you are and who you can become ... lead to a sorting through to find the ideas, lifestyles, values and career choices that fit you best.

Working (life stage four)

The Working stage is the opportunity to start putting into action the things you have sensed in the Calling stage and learned in the Focusing stage. Now is the time to begin trying on in real life the ideas, lifestyles, values and career choices that you thing fit you best.

Life Phase 5: Excelling
    Excelling (life stage five)

In the fifth stage of Excelling you move beyond just working out the basics of life and now focus on excelling at what you do. The switch is one of attention -- becoming mind full of the results you produce instead of just the paycheck you earn.

Mastering (life stage six)

Life stage six marks a major transition that few people make. Now, your attention shifts from excellence to mastering the tools, materials, and process of what you do in order to achieve at the highest levels

Transcending (life stage seven)

Few people reach this stage -- where you start to interact directly with the principles that underlie reality and determine what is possible and impossible. At this point, you start to redefine the boundaries of what is possible, probable and certain.

Regenesis* (life stage eight/zero)

Life stage Eight/Zero comes at a time when your life energy lasts beyond the role you were living and it is time to undergo a rebirth. A whole life begins and you need to begin anew the quest to figure out who you are and who you can become in this new life. As disconcerting as the transition is, it catapults you to start on a new cycle of evolution with a new Exploring phase.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is this an original work? If so, how well thought out...I think life is messy no matter how old you are...J
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Life sucks.. It always has and I don't forsee it getting any better..I had written a whole speal of why but edited it out.. I can't remember it ever being good.. I want it all to end so I don't have to sit here day in and day out everyday..
  4. jhhop

jhhop Well-Known Member

i think childhood was the worst for me because it set the stage for the rest of my life.
  5. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

This seems to be based on William Shakespeare's Seven Ages Of Life, is that the case? I think it is well put.
  6. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

I'll let you know if/when I reach old age.
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

No it's not work done by boo... :mellow:
  8. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I believe that every stage of a person's life has the potential to be hard and miserable. It depends on the person.

For some, all stages of their life is miserable. For others, they are happy as children but miserable as adults and for some, vice versa. But I think with that, most people are happy as children and then become miserable as adults. Which is a real damn shame since our childhood is so short compared to our adulthood. :sad:
  9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I think teenage stage is hard because we are so naive and easy to influence. But At least when you're that young mistakes can be repaired. But adulthood, where mistakes can have quite a long repercussion and sometime definite. And we are more aware of it which makes it much more unbearable. So to me it's adult stage.
  10. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

For me, Adulthood is better for me because in comparison in Childhood, you had to obey your parents. But now in my Adulthood, I can do what I want.
  11. dreaminghome

dreaminghome Well-Known Member

in my life...beinga teenager has been the worst thing I could ever think about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.