hardy har im screwed :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ripx, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

YAY! I fucked my self over today. So basically i was at school (college) and decided to roll a joint of marijuana in the bathroom (in one of the stalls.) I did that, and when i came out, there was security waiting for me.

They asked me what that smell was, i said "I don't know" then they said "we both know what it is, are you smoking pot in our washroom? its best that you fully cooperate." And what did i say? like the fucking idiot i am, i admitted to rolling a joint. I did not smoke a joint, that would have been too obvious to hide...

why the hell did i say anything? they took me to the security office, called the schools equivalent of a principal, and she asked if i had pot on me, and i actually said ya...... wow, how dumb. she asked if she can see it, as i was reaching for it, she said "you know, you don't have to show me if you don't want?" so i stopped, and zipped my backpack up. She obviously felt sorry for me, and realized i was just a fucking moron ready to spill all the beans without any reason to do so.

well, the cops were called, got arrested, and released with a warning by the cops because i have no record. But what really has me feeling desperate is the possibility of being kicked out of school. theres only 2 weeks left in the term, i have 86%, and im going to get kicked out, after years of sitting at home, feeling like crap, not doing anything, i finally muster up the will to satisfy my parents by attending school, and this happens? i'm 25 years old, and im in danger of being kicked out of school, for pot....... wow.

legally blind, albino, no work experience whatsoever, no confidence to even face people when talking to them, no friends, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.
  2. tx915

tx915 Active Member

It could be okay eventually. Maybe there are options for reinstatement. Like you attending drug users meetings. I'm not at all implying you have a problem or that pot is a problem. I'm just suggesting that for reinstatement purposes. Can you switch to a community college instead of a University or visa versa? Maybe a technical or trade school? Just wait and find out what your options are. Maybe the paperwork won't be done in two weeks. Maybe you can appeal and draw out the paperwork so it takes longer than two weeks?

I don't know just saying there might be options. Sorry this happened to you, you are a worthwhile person!
  3. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

thanks for the rhetorical words at the end there. Not sure how i can be worthwhile.... worth what? seriously, im trash.
  4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Come on dude its just pot... You didn't get into any serious trouble. If you get kicked out of school, get reinstated or go to another school. Its not the end of the world. Just next time try not to do that on school grounds. Anyone can smell it and report you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.