Harmed another

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i triggered someone so badly on another forum not this one i responded without thi nking i screwed up badly i harm another i harmed another i am not use to anyone now i did not think my mind went to my bro and all his suffering while he was at war he asked if others remembered their job i stated my bro just remembered the children and i screwed up how did i not see how badly i would trigger him lord

i want to go away so badly i am no use to anyone this way i am not thinking clearly when i a harm another i am not ging to post anymore she is right unbelievable really she is right i am so sorry idid dnot want to cause pain to aother soul i did not want to do this im sorry god how did i not see that that respose would be so dangerous i did not think obiviously oh my god i just pray she removes those words if not i don't know why she would leave them there to only keep harming him

i will NOT respond to anymore post god what is wrong with me dam it waht is wrong when i am harm another soul i just want to go away i just wa nt to go away i want to go away oh god i need to go a way

2. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

Don't if the harm was unintentional then no harm done ,sometimes things happen out of control .
    In the end if we all were perfect and 100% understanding everything , then the world would have been a beter place.

Sometimes harsh words need to be spoken , so others can move on !
    See in the end , atleast you know you did something wrong , don't feel too ashamed and too guilty , for too long .
    Hug , get over it , nobody is asking anybody to be perfect , only people themself demand perfection !

3. total eclipse

I don't u nderstand why the words were left there why are they not being deleted why did the ones that run forum allow my words to stay as they are harmful triggering the words need to be deleted yet they are still there harming others i pm the administrator i begged them to delete my harmful words yet they are stil there i am sick now sick of me sick of how i screwed up yet the moderators the admin left the word there get rid of the dam response so it stops harming i am not perfect i know that far from that so far from that i did not want to harm but i did and i am sorry i know she hates that word sorry but i am sorry

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hon you are a good person you have helped so many,so many people love you myself included SHE is a vile person who has it in for certain individuals we know that dont we

mistakes happen hon none of us are perfect we all make mistakes and become better people and there are none better that you xxhugsxx

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Total Eclipse the big thing here is that you did not do this on purpose. If I was in your position I would try to calm down, for instance by counting to 100 in my mind. Then see if you can apologise, if you feel that you need to.
    You are so valued here, keep talking to us so we can help you through this.

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I agree with Windlepoons, TE. You didn't intend the harm and you could not have predicted how others might react. You can, as Windlepoons has suggested, apologize if you feel you need to. But, please, don't take this out on yourself. :hug:

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

TE I have seen you be nothing other than generous, kind, selfless, caring, compassionate and a billion other good things. Not once have I seen you do anything other. You never complain, you always want to help others even when you aren't doing brilliantly yourself and your heart is always in the right place. We are only human and we do make mistakes every now and again. Your intentions were good hun, just like they always are and you cannot predict how other people are going to react. Some people can be temperamental, especially when they are struggling but you cannot take this to heart. Do not let you get this down, continue posting. You have done nothing but good here, and I can probably be safe to say that hundreds of people at this site thank you for all you have done for them. Big hugs sweetheart :hug:

8. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: you are a very kind wonderful, caring person, and I do not believe you'd be intentionally hurtful. People get triggered from anything but that isn't your fault and I can only echo what everyone else has already said here. :hug:

9. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Sometimes even when we say the right thing, it is the wrong thing for the person on the other end. So long as your intentions are sincere, then you have nothing to be regretful for. You cannot determine what is going on in someone's mind, you can only try your best to address their best interests. In the end, it is not only words that cause the real harm.

10. total eclipse

i apologized to t he member and i have pleaded to administrator to remove the harmful post i have not gone back there i won't go there now I am sorry i really am sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
  11. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

T/E you know what? None of us is perfect, and we all say/think/do things that then afterwards we can come to regret. I know I certainly have, and I also know the feeling of ahving caused harm, grievously, (except it was all unintentional thinking I was doing the right thing)......however, what we have to do in these situations is to appropriately express our regret, ask genuinely for the person's forgiveness and then work on forgiving ourselves, understanding that life being the way it is, that stuff like this does happen. We live in a fallen world, and we are not perfect ourselves, but we don't have to beat up on ourselves for this hun :)

12. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

You have helped me so so so much. You are selfless and beautiful and it was only a mistakes. BIG hugs to you :hug: You are a wonderful human being that doesn't deserve to feel bad about themself. :hug:

13. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

Hun sorry I know the word is inappropiate , but the most fitting at this moment .

Mistakes happens , it shows you are only human , to err is human to forgive is divine .
    You did all you could do , now let it go , nobody is perfect and nobody ever will be perfect .
    You can never turn back the past , you can only try to look forward .
    Maybe that is the lesson you learned today , you didn't mean to cause harm , it simply happened .
    Now stop blaiming yourself , judge yourself not on mistakes but the overall deeds and actions done .
    If the good outweigh the bad , then all is in balance .

14. total eclipse

Thanks everyone i am not so triggered anymore i hope he accepted my apology i am too scared to go back there now.
    I will stay here where i am safe I thank god for this place It is the only place that has not harmed me et I understand no one is perfect we all make mistakes and have regrets i was just so triggered with pm i got the harshness of it but i deserved it Now i will know not to respond i will stay here where i am safe
    thanks again ok for all your support tonight I am ok now

15. total eclipse

Got the courage to go back the person i harmed with my words did not know why i was sorry i don't know if they allowed my pm of apology to go through to him
    He ask to be friend i don't know who to trust anymore if this is just another set up to harm me i don't know but i am sorry i was so insensitive not thinking but he does not seem to be upset i don't know who to trust i don't know why he want to be my friend i don't know i don't know

16. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Sometimes we say things that we think is really bad or wrong, and then we find out that the person we think we offended doesn't even remember or didn't take offense at all. Heck, in the past few days I received a few PM's on here (chat) with apologies for how they behaved on chat... and I don't even recall they having done anything bad or wrong. They thought so though, which shows that sometimes we over-think our own actions. On the flip side, sometimes we say things that are nothing and they are, but someone totally takes it wrong or blows it out of proportion. You just never know.

My personal advice to you would be to put this aside and not worry about it. Move forward. Take from it a lesson, use caution in these matters, but remember always too that as long as you have good intentions, you have done nothing wrong.

17. total eclipse

I never meant to harm never I wishi could explain my post at the time i was thinking to show him that other vets felt the same pain i did not mean to harm him words there suppose to help not harm i cannot seem to let go of the words that harmed not only him

Lesson learned lot of lessons learned that night

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey V..just came in on the tail end of this..I'm sorry you've had this upset in your life..
    I dont believe you could do anything to hurt another on purpose..you are so kind and caring
    perhaps you see it as a bad comment but obviously 'he' doesn't and neither do the admins..
    I hope it all sorts out for you...
    deep breath! we lov ya :arms:

19. total eclipse

It was the adminstrator of the site that attacked me that said i harmed him IV She said i am one to say words harm so much then i use my words that triggered him so she said i harmed him unbelievable she says my response to him unbelievable IV i did not want to harm i wanted to show him that other vets felt as he did devastated by what they saw
    she said i harmed him she said how could i use post that and i agreed with her because i thought i too harmed him My words were never meant to harm Her words to me were meant to harm me were meant to harm me and they did they triggered me so badly i wanted to leave i wanted to leave and i still do
    I am greatful he said i did not harm him he said i did not harm him he said i did NOT harm him i wish i could could let her words go the ones she used against me i wish it would stop playing over and over in my mind unbelievable she says unbelievable iwould post such a thing unbelievable i hate me ihate me IV i hate me so much whycan't she leave me alone i don't harm i don't harm idon't

20. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

TE... :arms: you are one of the kindest most caring people I know... Just look at my posts and sometimes you have been the only one to post to me... So many times your kindness and caring keeps someone going. You have a good heart and you would never harm intentionally and you know that in your heart. I know itsupsetting for you and I get that you feel mortified but please dont you are too valuable & a real treasure!! I for one am so thankful for who you are & I know you have impacted cared for literally hundreds & more...
    Please be kind to yourself & know you are much loved.& appreciated especially here...
    Gentle hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.