harming me

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by total eclipse, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

went back and read all post from other forum trying to see what i did or said that made him bann me i tried to do everything right it has been a long painful journey and now i just sit her want to do something I have sores all over from me attacking me just feel like stabbing myself again and again. They said theyweren't mad they said that i was valuable to forum never throw me away they lied he did throw me away had to keep trying and trying until finally let back in why when i was not wanted why go back. i hate me do you understand this i hate me so much for letting him hurt me this way
    i am a good person i try to do wahts right i gave themall away got them all help i did what was right. i ask j one question and got throw away she said she would give me support so i asked her never got an answer as thrown away like TRASH GARBABE I hate me each time i say this anther sore Hate everything why can't this end why all i wanted was a friend but she is not well so im glad im not there to hurt her harrass her im glad im violet now so noone knows her pain. violet was always good noone hated her im covered in sores because there is no other way to stop the pain which grows and grows ready to explode and i hope he is around tosee my pain and what happens when people are treated like trash. Somehow i have to stop this somehow god take me please Hate so much hate when all i tried to do was care and he didnt' see the pain just another fffffffff one of his rule saw broken yet she said i could reach out she said to reach out and if i didn't my daughter would be dead so ffffff you she helped and it was worth pain of rejection again keep the sores coming see if i give a dam

2. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

:hug: sorry that you are in so much pain. I know what it feels like to be rejected from a community that you are a heavily reliant on but we are all here for you dear. PM me if you need to talk, Please stop, hurting yourself won’t help you feel better in the long run.

Stay safe dear; I am here for you should you need me,

Nila-Rose

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks im okay got to just stopthinking thats all let it go let it go thanks for caring

4. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

:laugh: I over think too! :hug: Us women eh??!

take care dear
    Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.