Harrassment from neighbours

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by FrainBart, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Do I report them to the police? I am tired of the harassment... and as they seem to think just talking and bitching about me down there in their lovely little bitch haven, they have sent a letter. Confirming that they called social services on me. I dont recognise the handwriting enough to know just which neighbour it is, seeing as have cards from all the other neighbours.

The harassment is getting that bad that now... other than going to my mums a week or two back.... I havent been out for over seven weeks.

2. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i've dealt with and still deal with neighbors cussing me out everyday. you can get the police involved if you have evidence of harassment. the cops here, all they can do is talk to the other party and thats it. why did the call social services on you? are they yelling at you when you leave and come back home. i have been told to move. can;t move everytime someone starts in on the b.s. i wanted to get a criminal trespass warrant on the p.o.s across the street because he had the balls to come over and sit on the porch with my bf. anyway, this is tough to get around. maybe the cops can do something about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.