Has anyone else ever felt like/similar to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawr

I just feel really 'weird' at the moment. Like i am frozen, i feel as if i am just sat watching my life go by and getting more messed up each day and i just sit here day after day in my room doing crap all to stop it.
I would like to sort it out but i cant it's out of my power, everyone else runs my life and does what they want even though they pretend its for me but it's just to make them feel better.
I need some big change to happen, and i am trying to tell myself some miricale will happen and change my life, i know it wont but i really feel that's what i am hanging onto. It's to scary to admit to myself that it wont because then i will have nothing left.
It's like when life is shit, it's really shit.
I am so confused about everything it's overwealming.

I know it's probably sounds really confusing i just needed to get it out because i cannot talk to my family or the people who are meant to be helping me it is getting me no where.
But has anyone else felt like this or this 'weird'?

blackening

I just feel really 'weird' at the moment. Like i am frozen, i feel as if i am just sat watching my life go by and getting more messed up each day and i just sit here day after day in my room doing crap all to stop it.
I would like to sort it out but i cant it's out of my power, everyone else runs my life and does what they want even though they pretend its for me but it's just to make them feel better.
I need some big change to happen, and i am trying to tell myself some miricale will happen and change my life, i know it wont but i really feel that's what i am hanging onto. It's to scary to admit to myself that it wont because then i will have nothing left.

I know it's probably sounds really confusing i just needed to get it out because i cannot talk to my family or the people who are meant to be helping me it is getting me no where.
i kind of know how you feel, im in a similar boat myself right now, but i think what you may need to do is to find motivation in something rather than worrying about tackling the problems head-on right immediately, be it a new hobby or something you've always wanted to do but never got around to.
With the slightly different attitude this might help bring out you will be better equipped to take back control of your own life. This is what i'm trying to do myself and so far it seems to be working i think, it strengthens your resolve and determination.

i know its hard to find positives when the outlook seems so bleak through your own eyes, theres no quick fix, more a series of steps, but the things worth fighting for aren't easily won, and there are a lot of good people here who are willing to help you through if/when things get tough.

keep fighting, never give up, and things will have to change for you and with you

B

BOLIAO

I just feel really 'weird' at the moment. Like i am frozen, i feel as if i am just sat watching my life go by and getting more messed up each day and i just sit here day after day in my room ........

I would like to sort it out but i cant it's out of my power, ...........

thats me.

I need some big change to happen, and i am trying to tell myself some miricale will happen and change my life, i know it wont but i really feel that's what i am hanging onto.
the things that were a turning point for me in fighting this depression were small, not the miracle i was looking for. i started by walking 10 minutes each day. then i tried not sleeping in the day, only at night. i am taking meds. next week i read a book on depression. tried one of the writing exercises. each day it's a little more. each day i feel a little less suicidal. sure, the big stuff is there, underlying it all, but the healthier i am the better able i am to deal with that stuff. the better able to make those bigger decisions.

i recommend starting small....

c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00