has anyone ever sold they're body?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by the-royal-gourd, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-royal-gourd

the-royal-gourd New Member

As my title emplies I recently did some sexual stuff with someone for money, I'm not really proud of myself and sort of feel disgusted. Has anyone else done the same thing? Do you feel gross about having done it?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your self esteem must be very very low hun for you to have done this. Please know that you deserve help ok no one judges you only y ou can do that but get some help so you don't put yourself in that position again
  3. sweetles

sweetles Well-Known Member

hello, interesting first post. to answer your 2 questions, yes i have sold my body for the pleasure of others before. but it did not make me feel "gross." it should be noted that for me it was a personal choice and something i never saw any shame in, and it was not out of financial desperation (at least not initially). i had many clients and established good professional but caring relationships/connections with most of them. i was never particular about the men i would serve and never rushed anything. i also focused on only seeing men who i felt actually needed me...who were lacking that kind of connection in the rest of their lives. this helped with my self-esteem and definitely made my depression easier to tolerate. to be honest i miss those days very much...feeling needed, feeling sexy, feeling like i am doing something for someone else...and of course, not being so horribly lonely as i am now.

so i am sorry that your situation was obviously not so pleasant, and did not come from a good place. but selling oneself in general does not have to come from a bad place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.