Has anyone from here ever actually died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowers

So deeply sad that life gets so bad that we exit ourselves. I wish there was more support in the world. I think that we have moved so far away from caring community irl. People caring for each other,opening our arms for those in need. Even if it is just find them the right place and circumstances for them. I hope that someday we can be restored to a society where people dont just walk by or close their door and eyes on those who are hurting. May all those who have passed (and those still here and in need) be blessed.

confusedgirl

I lost Alex from here many years ago when I was a member before, I still miss him lots, its hard to realise how much people here mean until they've gone. Please people here when you think noone cares....they do even if you've never met them in person before.

lapazyelamor

your right ...but society will never be that way again ..we have technology and money now .. society fell apart when divorce and bearing children out of wedlock became accepted...society has lost its morals its all about the dollar and how much we can take not give to the world ... western society is corrupt...

Emerald Hyperion

Unknown Mystery Person
I met my only best friend here on this forum back in 2007. We were extremely close, and we planned on meeting face to face but unfortunately, she died from a disease before that could happen.

I loved her so much. I miss her so much and I think of her everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00