• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Has Anyone heard from Mia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia's been on since then but I haven't seen her online for a bit either. I haven't seen her on MSN either and was thinking of her earlier today. I may drop her an e-mail later this evening.

Mia is doing fine for all those concerned. She is taking some time for herself. If i see her I will pass on all your kind wishes :hug:

W

wienerman

oh i sent her an email last night, but its good to know that she is ok, tell her i am looking forward to speaking to her when she comes back, and send her my best wishes.

BlackPegasus

Thank you everyone!!! :grouphug:

I am gonna respond here because I don't want someone else saying how I'm doing when they have no clue. I'm not doing so great. Extremely stressed and busy and a lot of bad things going on. I am staying away from the internet because I have been hurt too much online over the years and I just can't handle it anymore. Love you all! Take good care and I still check my PMs if anyone wants to talk.

Mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00