Has anyone made preparations so the family has less to deal with?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by weary_warrior, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weary_warrior

weary_warrior New Member

I'm 57. Alone, chronically depressed for most of my adult life; especially the last 15 or more years. I've tried anti-depressants. They don't work for long, and without insurance now I can't afford them. I'm tired of fighting for every little thing in my life. I lost my job. Have no direction. Too old to start all over again. I am the weary warrior who is ready to lay down the sword.

I need to know about preparations so my family won't have to deal with all my crap later on. Furniture, paperwork, personal belongings, etc.

Has anyone seriously thought out a plan for making it easier on how to get rid of what's left behind?

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hi Warrior, welcome to the site. I'm sorry you had to find us in these circumstances but am glad you reached out and found us. No-one here will help you prepare for your death, it's a pro life site but if a little emotional support will help then we are here in aces for you.

I can understand how you feel though, I don't really have half your problems and I feel rough as it is sometimes. I would like to think your heart is too big to leave this world, even at your lowest you still think of family and what your demise would do to them, or at least wanting to make it as easy as possible for them.

If you want to talk about how you feel and how you've felt over the years then I am all ears.

3. weary_warrior

weary_warrior New Member

Thank you for your honesty. I probably should have read more about the forum before posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.