Has To Stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

So sad so many of us find it easier to end our lives as its the way out.I watched on news other night 14 yro bullied she wrote heap of notes as how she felt posted via skype nice little smile then after that she was dead couldnt handle this life.Scares crap out of me i had bigs with that as i have kids and i know suicidle tendancies are scary.Somehow we all have to find some sort of strength and i know that aint easy as i write this i m fighting demons.Its just sad that so many of us want to end this pain especially very young ppl.Please get help and please have a plan in place for those bad times dead is it and i know this life is getting harder but big fight makes ya stronger.Good to see ppl use this sight as good way of getting issues of your chest just want all to be safe.Scares the crap out of me as im suicidle yet i have kids coming up and not far off some of the ages here.Mental health is starting to be treated seriously in most countries now and more and more help is available please use it is what its there for.Feel that big low come on get to ya local hosp make ya self safe as ya thinking aint straight sometimes and we all need a little bit of care.Hope some of this makes sense as i care for ya all AND PLEASE LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES NO MATTER WHAT

2. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Good advice. Its just a shame that turning up to ur local hospital can sometimes be even more unpleasant than the issues we are dealing with. I am thankful I am currently in a private hospital and most of the staff are nice. But even in the hospital it is so hard to ask for help. What can they do apart from keeping us safe?? I wish there was a cure. In fact I am sure we all do. But as someone pointed out to me tonight... If i didn't have depression then I would not have met them or the many other people I now know (some of whom are now my best friends). Couldn't imagine my life without them now!!!

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yes found hosps hard they only cocentrate on one thing they said if i stop drinking ib ll be fine b/s as i did that all still there yet ive met ppl like councillers and stuff and same look forward every appoint as that is my release or communication

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good advice, just letting you know you're cared about too. :hug:

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thankyou im doing my best to stay strong is one hell of a fight.But want ppl to know we all can beat these demons had alot of shit thrown my way over time but learnt the more ya fight the stronger you get.I m always thankful that ive never succeeded when ive tried to take my life i do understand when ya at that point though your not thinking rationally.Is why a plan in place is always a good thing.I have lifeline on speed dial on my phone for when i go down hill and as much as i hate going to hosp if i go real low i get myself to emergency dep.Good thing about that they can give ya some meds to calm ya down.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you have a plan, and especially glad you haven't given up and are still fighting!

7. aussiegal

Having a plan is something we all should do. As well as having someone there if possible to help with that plan. Congratulations to you for continuing the fight. You have given me hope.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thankyou im using my illness and experiences to help others through as well something we cannot fight alone.Makes me so sad to see so many of us just not wanting to be here and ive known ppl younger than me to take their lives and the devastation it leaves behind lets all get STRONGER TOGETHER

9. aussiegal

Do you know what... in the hospital at the moment there are two girls in their twenties (have to be 18 to be admitted here) and two ladies in their 70's. And many men and women in between. Just goes to show it touches all ages, genders, races etc.

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Dosnt discriminate i go to a depression support network im 40 yet we have 60-70 yro coming in I know growing up was not much support around but its getting heaps better now.I myself am going to do a course as i know first hand what its like so i want to help ppl through their tough times.I still have heaps of demons to beat but find helping ppl helps me

11. aussiegal

You truly are inspirational.

12. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thankyou been a fighter for lot of years and to fight that hard why give up.To be honest still have to find some happyness and learn to like myself but hey slowly does it lows just have to work through them ive also managed to stop cutting thinking save money then let a tatooist butcher me lol

13. aussiegal

How do tattoos go hiding the scars? Was thinking about this myself.

14. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I not really sure but gunna give it a try a tat would look better than cut marks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.