Hasn't Gotten Better

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Been having thoughts and urges still. So done trying. Just seems I'm failing everything around me. I am back on antidepressants. Dr saw me on Monday. Yesterday morning, I called a place to start seeing someone. It's at a university for graduate students who need supervised hours and it's on a sliding scale which we can afford. While making the appointment, they did asked about suicidal thoughts. I admitted I been having them for months, almost everyday and even yesterday. Sad thing, it's 4:30am and I been up for 2 hours and still having the thoughts and urges (even before I fell asleep). Is there an end to these thoughts? I'm just been so exhausted in struggling with my issues. Tired of being this way and living in this torment that's going through my mind all the time. So exhausted and drained mentally and physically. Just been upset lately.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you have reached out to get some help brknsilence and the students who are graduating in their field will be so eager to help you and have open eyes and heart to hear and see you. I am sorry you are so drained right now and i do hope that those thoughts will soon diminish you are having.

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - I hope these thoughts and urges go away soon.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetie, I am sorry you're going through a bad dose of the blues right now but this will pass. I'm glad you decided to post here and talk about it rather than acting on the urges. You are a very strong person, I know that from experience, just know we are all here for you, get well soon, big hugs (huuugs)

brknsilence likes this.
  5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Sorry to hear you're struggling, but I'm happy you're getting help and support as well
    It can get better, and it will. Don't stop fighting. Choosing to come here rather than acting on your urges was very strong!
    You're always welcome to come here!

*hugs*

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks everyone - just been about calling it quits. Just done dealing with these issues.

7. ThePhantomLady

Don't stop reaching out for help, please. *hugs*

You're always welcome to write to me if you feel like it

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

So sorry about earlier. Just was really upset. Calmer now. And everything. So exhausted but here

9. ThePhantomLady

That's really good to hear! Stick in there!

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

Thanks - I'm so tired. I haven't been sleeping well.

11. ThePhantomLady

Try to get some sleep if you can, lacking sleep can make you feel so low.

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

I will do my best when I'm able. Kids are awake and my husband is still working. Hope it won't be much longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.