hate being manic

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the masked depressant, Mar 30, 2011.

1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

yep..

this afternoon i had it really ruff

managed to break my tv, delete half the files on my computer (even some of my coursework) and trash the cd collection.

hate being mannic- sometimes it has some really bad affects!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Re: hate being mannic

Hopefully tomorrow will be calmer.
    Any chance you can retrieve the deleted files?

3. the masked depressant

Re: hate being mannic

hope i can get it all back

4. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

Hey, from one manic person to another, I know how it is. In manic episodes, I have practically destroyed everything. Whether it was just saying something I regret and overreacting or destroying something. Sometimes it takes just a little bit to calm down and we have to surround ourselves with people who understand how we are and understand the ups and downs. Also, try to find out what triggers you and avoid it. Count to ten and realize that what is setting you off today may seem petty tomorrow. Biggest hugs.

5. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I am too, and it take me to town where the police is waiting, I HATE IT SOOO MUCH!!!! JUST FUCKKKKING DONT
    They says No ONE is 'perfect'(MEANS REALLY =NORMAL), That is NOT true, Fuckkking RESPECT our acts, Or kill it!!!

6. the masked depressant

thanks for your reply, it means a lot...

you're right- it's always the petty things that set me off- something as simple as someone asking me a question can do it

7. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Im afraid of being outside I cat be'notmal' like NORMAL 'human beings', its stupid
    what is that FUCKING normal! I will be judged by NORMALs for being "not normal", what does THAT means" , TO You ???????? Thats a simple question, no one will ever answer, what about THAT...?? But you invented Inhuman and abnormality... :grr:

Hey!!! It's FRIDAY night! I dont know about you but here it is ... will I go to cell or have a fabulous night with man *****s??! Your choice COP......

Is it pretty much like that... Dont try, you will puke.... Down Town is Hell!!