Hate dam psychiatris i hate him

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

now you see why i hate professionals because they don't give an fff dam abt anyone i fought all day get my daughter on a form to keep her safe she od twice this week and doctor formed her in emerg then her own psych doctor comes in today and releases her what a fffffff joke i am telling you if she succeeds in this i will will kill me too he doesn't give a shit abt her he releases her everytime know full well how unstable she is what an ffff joke this whole god dam mental health system is releases an unstable person that has tried to kill herself just yesterday to the streets ihate him i hate him iif it was his daughter he would take every precaution to keep her safe every one but he doesn't care he wants her gone.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi violet ..

Sorry this happening to you and your daughter.. :hug:
    I know you care for her very much.. it must be horrible seeing someone you love hurting so much..
    I wish i could help.. You know you can pm me anytime..
    Take care x

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I too am sorry this is happening to you and your daughter violet! Can you get another doctor? I just had my yearly meeting with my pdoc and was commenting to my Dad just how wonderful he is and how much he really helps me. He is a get down to the nitty gritty kind of guy and does not waste my time with talk therapy as he knows I see someone else for that...nope he just asks great questions about how I am doing and I can tell he is smart and cares..maybe not so much for me personally but about his job at least so I benefit indirectly.
    I sure wish we could get your daughter one like him! If you want to write to me I can ask if he knows of anyone in your area-best to PM me this info. He used to teach and still gives lectures worldwide so he will most likely have someone for me.
    Take care and know that you got a bad one and some do care..good luck finding a good one...I can't run my guy through insurance but he gives me such confidence I find the money to see him - I am confident you can find one too you both deserve it.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Violet....makes you wonder why they're even in the proffession!
    I hope you will be able to change docs and find one who actually cares about his patients..

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am done sorry i am done he is a dam doctor okay
    he brings up thigs she did 3 yrs ago when she was first diagnosed
    i mean 3 years ago and she has apologise up teen times
    he should of transferred her then because he has never forgiven the words she said under influence of drugs
    she said worse to me i told him this
    his said it is diffeent i am her doctor
    i said well iam her mother what is the difference
    hesaid i order her meds
    you see he doesn't care after that
    i don't care now either
    i know she will eventually acomplish what she sets out to do
    he won't keep her on form another doctor saw fit to do
    he doesn't have a ff clue
    what he has done because now there will be two not one

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

So sorry you are going through this. I would report this doctor and get a new one. This doctor seems useless. Dont waste you time with him anymore. Just get ANOTHER one. MD's like this ruin their profession. Tell people abou tthis person and move on . PLEASE do it quickly. I am saying a prayer for you and your daughter. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US AND WEWILL ALWAYS HELP!!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Agree with Marty Violet..
    report him and get another doc for your daughter asap....
    he needs deregistering if that's his attitiude...

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I have to agree with this they are there to help not make things worse I am so sorry you are having these problems, I really hope things improve soon.

Rich

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

He's a doctor so that he can make a hell of a lot of money. Most people become doctors so that they can make a lot of money. Helping people is secondary in their practice. I'm sorry that your daughter was released, when she is clearly suicidal violet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.