Hate everyone and myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stranded, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stranded

stranded New Member

I hate my life everyday i wish i was dead, my life is horrible i been trap in a place i don't belong in for my whole fucking childhood and teenage years I spent my fucking days going to school and into my room where i can't think about anything but dying and not be a burdan to my parents they work so hard am just here in this fucking country with no one like me I feel so abandoned I Just want to die people are always ignoring me even when i act nice to them
    I think the only thing for me to do die and leave everybody is not like anyone is going to miss me and my parent already have evought kids to worry about i think am just a lost cost wasting their time and money they spent raising me.
    sometimes i just think about a way to kill myself and others. i don't y i Just think its the best I atleast tried to OD myself a couple of times.

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Hello

Welcome to the forum :hug:

You are not alone, just take sometime to read threads in the forum and talk to others, I think alot of people can relate to you!

And if you wanna talk, I'm here hun :)

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Stranded and welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. Give yourself time to get to know some of the people here. We have all had similar feelings to the ones you are going through and talking to others who will understand is a great help. Best wishes.

4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Same here. Welcome.

5. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

you are probably a nice person, im the only one who truly shoudn't live........don't commit suicide, its gonna help you, im much worse off than you, only i should........

6. stranded

stranded New Member

It's not like anyone would care. why not am not hurting anyone but myself I never asked for this life if it can really be called a life. all i do is just sit there waiting for something to strike me and put me out of my mesiry god is not even there.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why don't you do some volunteer work after school instead of going to your room..Adult living facilities would welcome you to help with clients and to just sit and talk with them..Or an animal shelter would appreciate the help walking the dogs and bathing them..There are always options you just have to look for them..

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Stranded,

Welcome to sf :) I'm glad you found us :hug:

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Maybe its time for you to reach out and get some professional help? Please don't try and deal with these thoughts alone. Keep talking to us if it helps :hug:

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I agree with Daisy,

And there are people who care. Here!!! We genuinely care, because ALL of us have been where you were. Some of us are still struggling. So we need each other.

I need you to help me stay better, and we can help you to do the same.

But Daisy is right, perhaps some professional support is what is needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.