Hate having to do this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Reason for title first off is advice i have given.Yet something is telling me ive done my job here.I have no more role ive had very emotional time again and i guess i have lots going whatever i m in no care mode now.Faced real hard shit this weekend yet result was good now comes second hard part before rumors start.Fucking dealing with something new every fucking day yet i m going down hill always here for ppl (not talking about this forum real life)yet have fuck all.What fucking more can i do maybe get some respect at my funeral thats where im heading had gut full of the shit this life and world throws

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu hun need to stay ok for your daughter I know dam it how hard life does get but you don't need to be worried about anyone hun but YOU okay. You stay here and get the much needed support you deserve hun You job now is to just keep YOU well ok please hun i know world sucks big time but there is and will a time it won't suck really hugs

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I found 1 step forward 2 back sick of it.Apart from once a week councilling i do all this emotion shit alone as soon as i break down in front of somebody they dissappear

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I know its my daughter too and the shit i m going through that can hurt others i have to be careful and i do this mostly alone

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Very very confused hard to explain everything dont know what to do emotions going haywire

6. total eclipse

Hun you do what you are doing you talk to us ok emotions going hay wire well of course they will be doing that The trauma the fight that is happening inside you hun Please know hun you are not alone ok You keep talking here h ugs

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanks and i kid you not i might be a bloke but i m in tears as my daughter has been hurt i know that hurt and i know hiding that hurt dont care if i was a bit older but i know how it builds

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

#as# #once# A #i#

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Head goes quicker than i can type

10. total eclipse

I know that feeling too hun and it kill me to know our daughters are suffering so much All we can do hun is to be there for them in the best capacity we can. We have to be calm and our minds have to be thinking with logic now not reacting with hatred I am sorry you too suffered hun dam world sometimes seem so dam cruel hugs to you

11. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your kind words guess i get triggered too but my kids are my world and my rock never ever want them hurt sux my guard was down

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey spidy...it must be so overwhelming for you but I hope you stay fighting both for your daughters sake and your own

you have a lot to deal with but let it make you more determined to keep fighting for your life and for justice for your family

keep talking as much as you need to ...we're here :hug:

13. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thank you I appreciate your kind words. I tend to have moments where i cant see a solution but I do have alot of fight and determination.Guess I let irrational thoughts overtake sometimes but I am thankful for this forum and the people here.And also sending BIG HUGS BACK thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.