Hate living...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kamilrohman, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamilrohman

kamilrohman New Member

I'm one of those executives who has basic & security needs sorted out but struggling with affiliation. My wife left me, my daughter doesn't want to be with me. Friends only call when they need me and guess what I always do my best to make around me happy even at my expense. I never ask to be appreciated but it seems like nobody care. Finding new love is impossible cause anyone is sincere anymore in this world. see if anybody cares. Maybe the world can be a better place without me in it...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you are feeling so alone and down, but hopefully by posting here you will feel less alone. If you need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me.

3. kamilrohman

kamilrohman New Member

I'm having dinner this evening with a couple of so called friends... Hypocrites... Just to give me enough reasons...

4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

WoW you describe my feelings exactly , it is always people who needs me .
    And am always alone cause people do not like cold harsh reality .

Ah well the show must go on :( , nothing we can do , don't worry you are not alone in this world .
    Just people do not like sincer people anymore , they all pretend to be honest and caring .
    As long there is something in for them .

But when it is there turn to help you out , there are nowhere to be found :( .

Well enjoy the dinner , and smile .

5. kamilrohman

kamilrohman New Member

I hate to say it but I couldn't enjoy the dinner. Food is good but I just could get the feel. Plus uninvited guest just ruined the atmosphere. This is the last dinner that we will have after seeing how pathetic these people are. They don't deserve a friend like me, don't deserve any kindness from the universe. And before my time is done, I'm gonna smile knowing how I'm nothing like these people...

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

If your friends are non desirable, why not seek out a better class of friends? Remember that only you control who you know, who you're with, what you do, where you go, steps you take, things you achieve or don't, and so on. If each of you are "sincere people," then surely there are others out there too. Seek them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.