Hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Frankie :), Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frankie :)

Frankie :) New Member

I just hate my life and want to die, but the only reason i haven't killed myself is:
    1 - i dunno how, don't wanna do overdose because its long and painful, i can't stand cutting or anything i hate blood, so yehh ideas welcome?
    2 - my parents would be devastated but sometimes they just piss me off its like gahhh

no one knows i feel like this, i've hidden it for years, i've thought about ways to do it, i really cannot see my life going ANYWHERE, i don't want to be alive anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Frankie i am glad you came here. Have you tried to get help for your depression. Seen you GP even to see if get some meds to help change your emotions Meds do help to take edge off of feeling so down. Can you see a councillor someone to talk to always helps as they can help you with any distorted thoughts brought on my depression. Your parent would be devastated if you did anything to harm yourself and i know they can be a pain sometimes me being one of them. Lots of supportive people here to talk to that have gone through a lot that can give you some support as well
    Just writing how you feel sometimes help to get things out of your head and on paper so you can examine your thoughts.. vent away. Try if you can to see a doctor so you can start feeling better okay. glad your here

3. Frankie :)

Frankie :) New Member

no i haven't spoken to anyone, no one knows, i've hinted at my mum, like saying oh i've had enough etcc, but no one knows how i feel at all, i refuse to a councilor or anyone. It's just all too much to cope with, i've felt like it for years, just getting worse recently.

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

i would suggest finding someone to talk to.
    its not shame to have issues that bring us to the breaking point. if your stressing and venting right now, sit back calm down and find someone to talk to.

its a far better thing to get help than to sit and suffer.
    the choices are simple, short term recovery or long term pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.