Hate my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where do i start? I'm feeling so depressed and unwanted. I feel like my family and husband could care less if i was here or not. All my husband worries about is his drug habit.He's told me before leave if ya want, i won't stop ya. Theres not much left between us anymore. My father's a drunk who couldn't even come home from the bar on Father's day. My family only calls when they want something from me. I want to leave my husband but its hard plus i'm not working but looking for a job. Its hard to leave and hard to stay. I've put up with so much crap ending my life just seems easier. Maybe then they would care when i'm not here to get used. :sad: I'm crying at least once a week or more. I just want life to be halk way normal again..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun i think you need to look after you now okay maybe go get some therapy for you okay to help you see what your next step should be. If he is choosing drugs over you then it is time to leave hugs

don't just leave the crap, find something to go to. figure out something good you want to go for and work towards it. people let you down, don't expect more from those 2. take care of yourself ok.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Helpmenow..Don't let your husband pressure you to move out.. Stay until you find a job.. Maybe move your stuff into another bedroom..Legally he can't put you out because you are a resident of your house/or apartment..I hope you find something soon..Can you join a support group?? They are usually free and it would give you time away from your husband.. They will help you find coping skills..

Constantinos

So where do i start? I'm feeling so depressed and unwanted. I feel like my family and husband could care less if i was here or not. All my husband worries about is his drug habit.He's told me before leave if ya want, i won't stop ya. Theres not much left between us anymore. My father's a drunk who couldn't even come home from the bar on Father's day. My family only calls when they want something from me. I want to leave my husband but its hard plus i'm not working but looking for a job. Its hard to leave and hard to stay. I've put up with so much crap ending my life just seems easier. Maybe then they would care when i'm not here to get used. :sad: I'm crying at least once a week or more. I just want life to be halk way normal again..
Hello,

First i will start be saying that crying helps a lot, leaving yourself to cry allows you to express your feelings even to yourself which is important.

Ok maybe your husband has other worries and other problems but i am sure your family wants you to be on earth - they want you to be alive and they need you - your father maybe gets drunk but deep inside he needs you.
What about your mother? How is she reacting with everything? i noticed that you didn't mention her.
I can understand that its hard for you to decide on whether you want to stay or live, do you think you can start visiting a therapist? You need someone to help you through this difficult period and to help you gain back control of your life so your life can get back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00