hate my step brother!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Darken, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I hate him so much, nearly every thing about him. It's hard to explain. I've had a lot of drug abusers, liars , cheaters in my family. My father was just like my step brother, he was a liar and a cheater and a womanizer, he used women. My dad treated my mom like shit and had three kids with her that he never cared about. This has changed me psychologically , to depise that kind of behaviour, I mean should it not have? Aren't we supposed to learn from past mistakes? My step brother is a liar a user and he disrespects women and uses them for sex. It pisses me off so much.

He also is doing really bad in school and has been in juvenile hall a few times. One for punching a girl, he said she called him a ****** and thats why he hit her but I don't know if hes telling the truth and even if he is that doesn't justify his actions. He is also a weed addict already. I really don't want this fucker in my house, he makes me so angry, just his presense annoys me greatly.

He is just another useless human being continuing this sad cycle. Ive talked to him about it, told him that he needs to break this cycle of destruction, it meant nothing to him. And also how come women like douche bags like him but don't even give guys like me a chance. Fuck degenerates they make me sick, this world makes me sick, we are making very slow progress in our evolution when it can be so much faster when we work together and try to improve, and make this shitty world better. We don't have a choice, we are never getting a new world, we have to fix the one we have.

2. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

whoa whoa he hit a girl thats fuck up id never do that i treat girls with respect your brother got a name or a adress