Hate them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaLunacy

I hate all my fuckin friends :( theyr all so fuckin skiinny!! it isnt fair. i look at them, and then i look at me. im a big fat whale, and theyr like poles. i jus wanna look like them, im doin well so far, not eaten all day. i wont eat today and i wont eat tomorro. and my mom wont even fuckin notice, she didnt even notice that i didnt have ne lunch on me on my way to shcool this mornin. she'll never notice. not for a long time neway. shes too wrapped up in her life. meh. so here goes. im gonna be skinny like them. iv waited too long. i WILL be skinny...

you realize by starving yourself you are just killing yourself and the second you eat again it will pack on more weight faster b/c you've been depriving yourself of much needed nutrients. Why not diet? Salads, lean meats, low carb, anything but starving yourself. As for your friends you need to stop comparing yourself to them, you are you and they are themselves.

you realize by starving yourself you are just killing yourself and the second you eat again it will pack on more weight faster b/c you've been depriving yourself of much needed nutrients. Why not diet? Salads, lean meats, low carb, anything but starving yourself. As for your friends you need to stop comparing yourself to them, you are you and they are themselves.
I agree with Kelly ^

.. it'll eat the muscle away before anything and you body goes into starvation mode, so next time you eat it'll pack it on because the body isn't sure when it'll eat again, so if you eat things like salads and etc you get the nourishment which your body needs to burn the fat off. It'd be better to just diet, and veggies and etc are fat free, so you get the nourishment but you don't have to worry as much about the calories, but veggies, cheese, beans, nuts..(even maybe fish or turkey, if you eat meat, I don't, but just letting you know those are very low fat too and good for you, so they say) they're really good for you.

:grouphug:

LenaLunacy

Yea, i no its th better way. but i have like no self control! i literally cannot diet :( i feel this is th only way i can actually lose wight.. i dont no. i jus cant stick to diets. im fuckin hopeless i guess :(

I can understand why you believe that without self control you'll be better of saying no altogether than dieting but i only wish it worked that way.
When you restrict, fast or just plain starve yourself its great for a couple of hours, or days and if you're really lucky a week but then your personality changes, your body starts to crave like you couldn't imagine and there really is no escaping a binge.
Not eating is so not the way to go if you have issues with self control because really, you're likely to gain more and end up in a vicious cycle.
I'm not sure where you are living, so it may or may not be free, but I've found the best way to diet is to get a nutritionist. S/he can work with what you like and help keep you on track.
I really don't know how people diet without a nutritionists help!
If that doesn't work for you... I don't want to sound cheesy but don't 'diet' find a meal plan you like and get to understand it and make it a way of life. If you understand why certain foods are okay on diets etc its easy to just cut and paste here and there and enjoy your meals.
Every ones going to tell you this, but I will too: You do not want yo acquire an eating disorder. Sorry if I've assumed you dont already have one.

savetoniqht

I mean if for you it's a matter of self control, I definitely think it takes more self control not to eat at all than to eat healthier and less foods. I know the feeling when all of your friends are thin, but you can't constantly be comparing yourself to them.. you're different people. Just start exersizing and eating better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00