Hate This!! (cussing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Why do I love AND hate being alone?!

Why do I fucking HATE the world right now?!

Why can't the damn apartment management make the fucking decision to evict us all!! It's not fucking SAFE here!!

Why am I so fucking upset today!!

I want to just hit something!!

I want to tell the world to FUCK OFF!!

I'm tired of all the SHIT!!

I want to just MOVE ON!! The world is getting SHITIER EVERY FUCKING DAY!!

I go for a fucking walk and all I can think about is how I used to make games! How I USED to have that SPARK!! WHY CAN'T I FIND THAT MOTIVATION ANYMORE!!?? WHY HAVE I CHANGED?!

I CAN STAND SITTING HERE ANYMORE!! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE!! BUT THIS FUCKING WORLD IS SHIT AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!

I WANT TO CHANGE THE FUCKING GOD DAMN WORLD!!

WHAT IS THE POINT IN LIFE AS AN ADULT?!

WHAT POINT IS THERE WHEN U ARE EITHER WORKING ALL DAY OR SITTING AT HOME USELESS?! AND HARDLY ANYONE LIKES THEIR JOB!! YOU GET WHATEVER FUCKING JOB U CAN FIND NOW!!

THE WORLD IS FALLING APART!!!

I want to get the FUCK outa this place and stop sitting here USELESS!!

I DON'T WANT TO SIT HERE FOREVER!!

UGH!!!! WHY AM I SO GOD DAMN ANGRY??!!!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
aahahhahhah i am so sorry you are angry at the world to day swift somedays are just like that I do hope you get moved soon i think you need a new outlook anew place anew start hugs

Kiba

Friend comes up in about 2 weeks, but not sure when anything else is happening yet because there's not freaking DATE set for the inspection! And not sure when the other place will be secure..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiba

Just really frustrated and shit.. Idk when this frustration will subside! Idk why I've been so fucking PISSED!!

Allergies are tolerable atm.. Freaking HOT outside.. Want this fucking place to get it's head outa the garbage and stop leaving me in the fucking DARK!!

IF YOUR GOING TO KICK US ALL OUT THEN DO IT!!!

I went in to pay rent this month and the manager asked me to wait a sec to see if she had a paper for me.. As she had a stack of papers on the table for certain apartments.. UGH!!

THEY SAID MORE THEN A FEW WEEKS AGO THEY WERE GOING TO DO INSPECTIONS!!! WHY HAVEN'T THEY!?

THIS PLACE IS COMING APART AND THEY AIN'T GONA DO SHIT BEFORE SOMEONE GETS FUCKING HURT!!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS SAFE???

http://imageshack.us/g/3/plantguy.jpg/

I'M GOING INSANE!!

I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS TODAY!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!!??

I have a few periods during the day I'm OK but GOD!! JUST GET ON WITH THIS SHIT!!

Kiba

All this shit is making me feel so god damn sick.. :puke:

I can't focus on stuff.. My stomach aches, my head and migraines been taking pain med almost every night, and some minor allergies bugging my nose.. Feeling hot and shit..

Idk why I feel so sick from this crap!! Guess when I get upset or really angry can make u sick. :(

sigh... feels like shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00