Hate this feeling...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Jul 15, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Anyone else get this feeling of feeling scared for unknown reason? I can't really describe much of this feeling.... i feel depressed, anxious, scared - I have no idea why.. i hate this feeling.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yes, I feel like that sometimes, particularly at night. I guess it has something to do with my anxiety. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

brknsilence likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Yes. I have had it before. *hugs* Hope it goes away soon.

brknsilence likes this.
  4. brknsilence

So far, better today. Was worried yesterday when that happened. Scared. I don't know what was going on. I had that feeling before. Bothers me.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Anxiety perhaps but yeah I get that too for no apparent reason at all the best thing you can do is keep yourself distracted :) hugs x

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks - Been distracting myself a lot with activities. Hoping things gets better.

7. Petal

They will get better honey with distractions and time :) Go and bake me some cookies :p

iam and brknsilence like this.
  8. brknsilence

Thanks - cookies sounds good. Love chocolate chips but out of the chips. We need to get more soon

iam likes this.
  9. Petal

Yes freshly baked ones mmmm Just know these feelings will pass hun and you'll be back to your normal self soon. Don't be so hard on yourself, mind yourself and your precious baby, you will be over joyed when the baby comes along so you have that to look forward to :)

iam and brknsilence like this.
  10. brknsilence

11. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Glad to hear that you are feeling better today. :)

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

Thanks - me too