Hate this life

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Sent, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

God told me to join a bipolar forum t o get a gf
    And I found a girl who is like me and he said wed hook up

Then she started dating another guy and god just laughed at me

I hate him I want to die he is such a monster !!
  2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

God does not directly intervene in our lives, so therefor he did not tell you to join a forum to get a girlfriend. Perhaps instead of searching for love online, search for it offline, meet people in your area, get to know them as friends, and then maybe consider getting to know them as something more. Rushing things wont help, nor will blaming god for your misfortunes.
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey Sent, that is a horrible slap in the face that you had to endure. I am very sorry for that. I'd also be extremely let down if I were in your shoes.
    Already, you and I feel like outcasts to most of the world. We'd have a hard time finding a girl who would want to be with us. So, we'd be extremely happy to find a girl who is a "freak" just like us. But then if she leaves us for someone else, yeah, that would really, really stink. I can only imagine how you feel right now. It certainly feels like if there really is a "God", he sure has a cruel sense of humor. :(
  4. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

hey i understand where you're coming from. To Rahul - i noticed you used the term 'freak', please dont see yourself that way you're just unique, different in a good way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.