Hate this time of day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 7, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm fine. Just bothered. Frustrated. Alone. Sad.

That's all.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:arms: I see you posted in the wee overnight hours. Those sure can be difficult times. I snuggle with my little Star kitty if I'm awake at such hours. These guys have the right idea: Picture.
  3. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

It sometimes is the hardest time of day for me also. Just feel so alone. You are a very very good caring person, Mo :hug1:
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It just kind of creeps up on me. Theres this struggle each night to go to bed, its something stopping me from going there and I'm not sure what it is. Well, I have an idea. But its just odd.

Family at it again the last couple of days, me fulfilling my role as mediator. Tiring.

Lots to get done personally and for work in the coming weeks. Making a mental list, but I know I'll need to get it all down on paper or else I'll become more overwhelmed.

Have to take a journey in the coming weeks. Will be very triggering. And there is no support there anymore so I'm not looking forward to that.

Upset with myself for allowing my mind to believe that people care. But when all is well in their world they just disappear from mine. When they don't need anything from me, then I am of no use to them. Yes, poor me. sob, sob, sob.

Meh. Always look on the bright side of life... sing along.....!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Mo
    I hope you know that I always care. I am always here if you want to talk. And I DO mean always.
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, had icky night waking up about every half hour after wierd thoughts and stuffs. Eventually got up and took some meds so hoping to go back for a couple of hours before t he work day starts. Feel exhausted.
  8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So, in trying to do a better thing for myself, off to bed at one I went. Fell asleep I presume straight away as don't recall laying there. Now I'm awake since 4:30....no point staying there and getting frustrated with not being able to fall back asleep, but I'm tired. I feel tired, wicked headache, sore body from a fall yesterday, so what gives?! Frustrating. I suppose I could watch the snow fall and count the snowflakes if nothing else.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can get some rest hun throughout day sometime hope that headache diminishes some hugs
  10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Seems I'm on this roll of three hours sleep. I don't know Why I wake up. I feel tired. I am tired. This is getting old, old, old. :(